Off the train, up the stairs, out of the ticket gate, you hope to have "Buwa' and the cold is" notice. Seems to have had "is dry in the mouth, lightly body is trembling." Contents personal computer, notebook, such as a contract, is a loss of several million yen When you have lost. I have never carry the author so much important thing, but it will of thing that can happen a lot, depending on job category. Rather than actual loss "only of time and money to recover them, and more than anything else trust will be lost," it drifts sense of urgency to the phrase.
From station staff contributor of "I passed the phone number of the Lost and Found Center, advice our was to the effect that I checked over on a regular basis." Fortunately we had arrived bag in at night Osaki Station. This time, he was reminded that he is a long time ago to pick up a bag containing the 200,000 yen on the subway, was delivered to the police. And, now full of gratitude. I felt keenly as "appreciation for the world, thanks to the goodness of the security of Japan, thanks to the station staff, that sort of is more and more be nice if Hirogare".
Conclusion, the things lost in the train, when the ride has train number do not know, I just advise you to check the status contact on a regular basis Lost and Found Center. Or more, it is today's only news depressing, but since there was such a story to Hatena anonymous diary, was to tell. Hatena bookmark comment column We voice.
"Good to keep doing more and more you have a chance because this kind of good deed is a handy quest that can be easily self-esteem UP"
"The ingredients Nyaa sense of when things the you forget, was lost abnormal"
"It should be noted that the pattern of professional employees by issuing the notification to the company at the time you notice a loss in our company is not spared the written apology came out to search ( '; ω;`) "
"China Shanghai overwhelming gratitude when the iPhone had arrived at the station, which was dropped in the not forget even now."
"Overwhelming gratitude"
"This national character is please do not go away forever."
"Since our company there is a paradigm that has become your exit question asked in one shot sent off cases. Officer without a yellow card, apt also apt. Terrible ..."
"I'm dangerous to put in there is it has recovered the bag from the Yamanote Line, which came back after one hour. Overhead rack."
"It was good. Projects hurry just read are in. Really was good."
"Ne was good. Overhead rack is useless. It is a trap, not a place to put things. Misplaced a bag of Yodobashi way home from shopping, I was to contact next to the station noticed immediately after I got off, was already not in the time of arrival experience there. you are lucky. "

ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon