Soliloquy at work a lot of people


"I suddenly When I looked around ... such a wonder only my people say grumbling toward the computer is like are fine. While messing around with .1-2-3 not limited to programmers puzzled as" What De? " or, while draw a border in a word processor, it has been spelled as "over there not Tsu! 's" and the people who shout is not a few. somehow was hot. " Yuki-san, may have been the actual programmers and computer interaction, and on that consideration, presumed to himself as "Will not you're organizing to thinking in words the way you are your thoughts." doing.

For the first article of Hatena anonymous diary that were introduced, of Hatena bookmark comment column , too, I found the reaction from the programmer. Was the following comment.


"" OK but as it is, All right's a good child, "" Bingo! "Or are writing programs while saying"

"Even in the workplace of which stood up from the chair as" What 's and ~ !? "There are people who seated while saying," Oh, that kind of thing? Things like that? ". It is loved system"

"It is also written in the safety poster I firmly confirmation pointing white aloud"

"I is not gonna? Long as those unpleasant'm talking all day in the most surprised. Eyes in front of the seat defended. Gave up because not stop even if many times attention. Whoa sick"

"To know or recall that a painful imagination or pain not not know, I'm sorry in Menhera often say irrelevant soliloquy in order to shake it off."

"Flop, soliloquy programmers Please look tolerated. Organize Toka of thinking, Toka consultation was softly, it has been put things of such a feeling. ... Maybe."

"Now I apologize for himself, a habit of striking the desk the mouse in the three hundred thirty-seven beat !!! I you can not forgive."

"I'm sorry I always trouble over"
Previous
Next Post »