This author is so has been through from a few years ago in secret to the company to the Department of Psychosomatic Medicine. Opportunity is, "in the power harassment from the time of the boss, not me turn the only business to myself, is not of course evaluation because there is no work (job pattern, because it is not something like find a job on their own, proceeding from their own in and so on, which is angry in wanton in front of everyone that was) is a limit to that do the job, if you now, are to be applicable to a variety of power harassment, say that it from "had wreck mental you.
Then, How can there be health personnel changes and the surrounding of help had been getting better, recently, "so-called" nasty "team" thing became to transfer to. Operations in the "This change destination, to I was a complete beginner, at work places eyes were little orphan of other people, the leader + not also taught work from most people in the same team, it off an environment that does not me answer even if the question is, replied indeed. and its leader, and at'm famous person "power harassment, it has spilled.
Not withstand this environment, it was decided to rest the company. I had been through a few years ago in the Department of Psychosomatic Medicine is, I have also been known to the people of the company. For the author, it it is referred to as a "bear this most". "The people who had been working together until now, my before the person was saying bad things about mental system of disease wonder go away. I wonder also leave other people," he said, worry and we have. It seems to a sorry story, but of Hatena bookmark comment column would have been if the reaction of either.
"To begin with, it is known that you are attending by illness in the company I think is abnormal itself be represented by the term" was Bale ' "
"The in had better quit."
"I might feel that it is losing When you escape, there is no value in it to win. First is away."
"Is Toka company of Soshage person attendance email saying" you the office from going to the hospital, "there are many, there was a tacit agreement Tteyuu" depression ""
"Our company, if there is such a tendency little even (late often, Toka miss many) not immediately be interviewed industrial physician. Impossible even for the sake of everyone."
"It is a rich company of power harassment leader human resources"
Since there is a possibility that can not be social reintegration and Bukome is deteriorated after retirement but quite certain that the "Stop, to leave the road of return in the leave of absence is gonna fractured and basic advice. In the case of this person is well in relocation I think especially because I went. "
"Roughly, whether depression is an excess business, it is often a power harassment boss. Power boss is or was excellent as individuals, are crushed five or six people in the team play. In that sense, the real issue is power some to not to quit the boss company. "
"I do not declare that will not go saying kana. Or often I people who are going to sneak hospital ..."
"I was reported normal. But thanks to the person who had been so and earlier there were perhaps ... I did not think of even going to the Department of Psychosomatic Medicine Once was not for him."
"It's nothing Nante benefits mingle with people, such as away at it."
"I am going similar situation is in the vicinity."
"Discomforts likely"

ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon