The anonymity of the post is a short sentence that I wrote about "Uncle you are doing just the day Solitaire in the company." While the "something or serious face toward the PC," It is said that much to the game. "Since he joined the company three years much in this vein, there is no sign that at all be fired," said the thing. What I do is such a thing.
Was carried out at Yahoo! news in 2014 awareness survey According to the, as "How to skip the good work", "to stay long in the toilet, or increase the number of times", "view the site without a relationship with the business to reduce the display" "to pretend that there is errands to other departments, walk in the house." There was such. Also in your company might have a "solitaire uncle".
"The majority of the working life, a fraction of the life, If you had to live with much doing solitaire, it it would be mild hell," said the anonymous contributors had spelled. Hatena bookmark comment column in, had gathered comments piecemeal. Because I will introduce some, please go to see if there is time.
"Sound of the word of" Solitaire Uncle "cute"
In order to make quit ", but there is a trick that pushed into nothing room of only a desk and a chair, use guy is something to start something new from the bottom, is uncle to buy the collapsed company was saying, relationship I do not. "
"Synonyms: Round throw Uncle, progress sucked up Uncle"
"It is also a land mine uncle"
"Please encourage all means because I think to be a plus, even slightly for the Japanese if ask be charged this person to Soshage economy."
"I might be beautiful girl has been in solitaire uncle in the curse of the witch"

ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon