American mentality that does not reply to e-mail
We will summarize the landscape found on the Hatena blog or Hatena bookmark. The timing of the reply e-mail in each person, I think that many people get into a fuss and quite there is no reply. During, intentionally or slow down the reply, it may be some people or did not reply. For "double suicide of people who do not reply to e-mail," this time, I see, I will introduce because there was a blog post that is not likely to.ktdisk's blog "ktdisk of the blog" is a Hatena blogger of the United States resident. For those who are working for foreign companies for the "low level of American mail reply rate" that's familiar, he told us at the people who are living in local eyes. According to it, that that there is a basic attitude that "the fact that many times not pushed'm not sure important thing" is to Americans. "That does not say anything without reply, or resolved, much I'm not that important" to Fu that, they is a good likely to remember that thinking.
As a countermeasure against this trend, Mr. ktdisk is important is "many times push", it said. With or speak directly or a phone call, not e-mail only, good to prodding persistently is, and things. Because we are also told the author of experiences, please if you are your time is try to read the text from the relevant link. This article was about the suicide of Americans, maybe, perhaps there is something similar to, regardless of nationality "mentality of people who do not reply to e-mail". In addition, "When was that important, because it will come reminds once again, alone good if by" the idea is, you might quite reasonably.
Hatena bookmark comment column will introduce the impressions from.
"What was my American"
"In this the use of time, as it is urgent, but not as much as possible do that it is not important, it is written as much by good and got thrown away all if what. I see or not this happens and do the street."
"Of even myself have such concept as fairly because the parents are feeling" do not or folded from here because the incoming history remains even though come to if also contact the key requirements. ' "
"This is likely to accumulate stress ww though developing countries the same. Ttsuka, in fact this is the world's standard, only Japan is or was abnormal?"
"In the case of Indian but I could talk, early only convenient, such as to be immediately ne good report gold e-mail reply. The other 90% of basic ignored. Laugh blatantly too."
"I did not know ... I guess apparently American people ..."
"It's all such a mon even guys Nante Japanese of foreign capital. Cut quickly without wearing something one by one push Dano claim Tara reaction poor better to business and another party. Stance of silent Kramer is we Japanese"
"Many times at a later date in the absence even if the phone every day been broken schedule a margin that was sent by e-mail," one day sometimes been told like a shit and did not "think it's important speech because no phone. Later, I was to call every minute. Japanese "
"Telephone, Naa's Ya because I hate"
"This When you are blamed in the future slob will Iharo that it is an international sensation."

ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon